Saturday 2 June 2012

Catch up

So seeing that it has been so long since I have posted anything I have decided to catch you all up on the highlights of my past year or so.


I had a front row seat to the mesmerizing Cirque du Soleil show.  





I discovered that I can't pull off the mustache look, but I might swallow my pride again this year in support of Movember.






I got the most adorable little puppy, named him Zach, and just keep on loving him more and more.






I had to say good bye to some awesome friends (but still have all the amazing memories...and embarrassing photos)

After one of the strangest interviews of my life, I am now lucky enough to be working at 경희고등학교.



My most beautiful little patty pan graced Korea with a visit from Taiwan, for a whirlwind of laughs and fun.



My lovely friends ,Mama-T and Papa-Morocco, tied the knot and then partied away the night! CONGRATS!


Before my new contract began I managed to sneak away to South Africa, to surprise the family and soak up some sun.








Shark cage diving with my little sis






Mama Nix had a beautiful, healthy baby girl...aren't you happy I bought those 'pee-sticks' for you??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ








Proud uncle Al with the gorgeous little Anna Sophia Kang...FGU for life!!


I got my little monster on, braved the masses and saw the AMAZING Lady Gaga, live!


At my new school I share an office with the PE teachers, not the English department, and now I play in the teachers' soccer team.








I <3 Mac










My beautiful sister (Cally) got engaged to her US boyfriend without my mom being able to explain the LABOLA system! Congrats Cal and Chad!
Last (long)weekend MyungWoo and I went to Busan for some fun in the sun.




Killing time on the ridiculously long and slow bus journey involved numerous rounds of Go-fish you bitch.


Yesterday, on our daily walk Zach and I had to wait at the train crossing.  He seems to be intrigued by the locomotive 




And now I believe that you are more-or-less up to speed in what is happening with Al in So-Ko.  

2 comments: